(plus Shipping) We Currently only offer shipping within Germany.
380 ml = approx. 14-16 Tablespoons
Jamaican Sea Moss Gel
20,50 € – 27,50 €
(plus Shipping) We Currently only offer shipping within Germany.
- What is Jamaican Sea Moss?
- Brain Food
- Kick Start
- Shelf life
- Reviews (2)
What is Jamaican Sea Moss?
In the breathtaking turquoise sea, located just off the coast of Jamaica, grows our wild natural Jamaican Sea Moss. It is known in the German-speaking world as “red algae”. In short, Jamaican Sea Moss is a species of seaweed.
The Jamaican Sea Moss Gel, which comes from uncontrolled natural growth, is produced immediately before shipping. Please refrigerate immediately after delivery in the fridge or freezer. Since it is a natural product and no preservatives have been added.
Jamaican Sea Moss and filtered water.
All flavours contain only herbal ingredients and are completely safe according to the recommended daily intake. Together, they all contribute to your well-being and simplify your daily morning routine.
Jamaican Sea Moss Gel with a light natural marine note, free of additives.
Flavour: neutral, with a slight natural sea note in the smell.
Jamaican Sea Moss Gel with turmeric and agave syrup added.
Flavour: sweetish with pleasant turmeric note.
Special feature: Turmeric acts in addition to the Sea Moss on manifold. In addition to its strong immune boosting effect, it stabilizes the brain and can thus reduce the risk of Allzheimer’s disease if taken regularly over a long period of time.
- Stimulates gastric juice and bile production, so it can support diets
- Regulates blood sugar levels, therefore it is used in diabetes prevention
- Curcumin strengthens the immune system
- In cancer prevention it can be used for the prevention of
- Lowers cholesterol levels ( also particularly beneficial for diabetes)
Jamaican Sea Moss Gel with beet and agave syrup.
Flavour: sweetish with a slight beet note.
Special feature: Beetroot increases endurance due to the nitrate it contains, which is converted to nitric oxide, so that the blood vessels can be relaxed and oxygen is transported better.
- Lower blood pressure due to its blood circulation stimulating effect
- Reduces chronic diseases and inflammations due to the antioxidants it contains, e.g. betalaines
- Regulates the risk of developing heart diseases, as the contained folate and betaine lower the cholesterol level
- Reduces fat accumulation in the liver due to the contained betaine, thus it supports the liver function
- The contained dietary fiber acts against digestive problems
- Increases mental performance, the nitric oxide can also increase oxygen transport.
Jamaican Sea Moss Gel with Moringa and Agave syrup.
Flavour: sweetish with pleasant Moringanote.
Special feature: Moringa (olefeifera) contains all eight of the essential amino acids. In addition, 25 x more iron than spinach, 15 x as much potassium as bananas, 4 x more protein than eggs, 17 x more calcium than cow’s milk as much vitamin C as oranges, 10 x as much vitamin A as carrots.
- Stomach problems
- The contained secondary plant substances counteract high blood pressure, increased cholesterol level and diabetes type 2
- Reduces headaches
- Curbs hormonal fluctuations
- Can prevent diseases of the thyroid gland
- Lowers blood sugar level
- Strengthens the immune system
Consume 1 tablespoon daily of my Jamaican Sea Moss Gel or mix it into one of these:
Smoothie, juice, ginger shot, milk shake, porridge, yoghurt or salad dressing to supply your body with sufficient minerals.
For children, we recommend 1 teaspoon, preferably mixed into their food. In vegan dishes, the gel can be used as an egg substitute because it has a strong binding capacity.
Moss is especially excellent as an emulsifier. Emulsifiers are always necessary, for example when evenly blending two non-mixable liquids such as oil and water.
Due to its naturally high collagen content, it has a skin firming effect which reduces wrinkles and impurities when used regularly.
Sea Moss Gel can be used for up to 30 days when stored in the refrigerator and 4-5 months when stored in the freezer. My Jamaican Sea Moss Gel has been laboratorily tested in accordance with food regulations and is 100% vegan. If unopened, it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 30 days or in the freezer for up to 5 months. Attention: Please store directly in the refrigerator or freezer after delivery until it becomes solid again.
What makes Jamaican Sea Moss so special for our health?
Due to its high content in natural minerals (92 out of 102), Jamaican Sea Moss is a must for your healthy and balanced diet. Minerals are essential for survival, however they are not produced by the body itself, which is why we need to consume them daily. Their function is not only to develop bone mass, teeth, hormones and blood cells, but also to transmit vital signals to the muscles and brain. Likewise, the immune system is strengthened and the cells are protected from free radicals. In addition, its high iron content provides the body with an optimal supply of oxygen, allowing us to be more energetic and efficient in everyday life. It is also considered a natural aphrodisiac.
Is Jamaican Sea Moss also recommended for external use?
Yes, Jamaican Sea Moss is especially recommended for face and hair masks. Jamaican Sea Moss is considered to be a plant-based source of collagen, which is the main component of cartilage, tendons, ligaments and skin. This makes Jamaican Sea Moss particularly effective in removing wrinkles, acne, eczema and melanin discoloration. To do this, apply the gel very thinly to the affected area of skin every day and allow it to penetrate for 30 minutes until a slight feeling of tension is felt. Then wipe the face with a towel soaked in lukewarm water. Repeat the treatment until the skin has healed. As a hair mask, my Jamaican Sea Moss Gel, when used regularly, can increase your hair growth by supplying your scalp with the abundant vitamin E it naturally contains. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, reducing oxidative stress in our body and protects against hair loss.
Is Jamaican Sea Moss alkaline and what does it mean?
Yes, because it has an alkaline pH value. Alkaline means that a nutrient has a basic or alkaline effect on our body due to its pH value. Food and drinks with a pH of 7.5 or higher are called basic or alkaline. Anything with a pH value of 7 is considered neutral, such as tap and spring water. This so-called alkaline (basic) form of nutrition aims to keep the pH value in the blood at a stable pH value of 7.3. With an alkaline diet, the entire body including the acidic stomach and the relatively alkaline blood automatically ensures that our PH value in the blood remains alkaline.
What diseases and conditions can Jamaican Sea Moss relieve?
- Digestive problems and constipation, which for example lead to abdominal cramps
- Clears your body of mucus (e.g. nasal mucus) and toxins
- Helps your body recover quicker from muscle cramps and muscle cartilage
- Helps your skin heal from inflammation such as sunburn, dermatitis, herpes and eczema
- Assists your body in losing weight and curbs your appetite
- It alleviates unpleasant symptoms of nausea and heartburn
- Depression, anxiety and restlessness
- Reduces LDL cholesterol, which especially improves the living conditions of diabetics
- Hashimoto (hypothyroidism) Due to its excellent iodine content, Jamaican Sea Moss Gel has a positive effect on the production of T3 and T4 hormones. These are vital hormones in keeping the metabolism of the entire organism active and maintaining its performance.