Who is the course for:
- For the new mom
- Young mothers who want to prepare delicious and simple dishes on the side
- If you need tips and tricks for the busy mom routine
- If you are concerned about whether your child and you are taking in all the important nutrients on a regular basis
You always wanted to know how you can easily activate your creativity to create tasty and healthy meals/snacks for your family? Are time, motivation and even energy getting in the way?
I am Magda Tedla nutritionist and founder of Magdas Food Programme. I have been conducting nutrition education and cooking classes for different target groups for 5 years. During the workshop: I will put special emphasis on explaining comprehensive nutritional facts to you in a simple and actionable way, motivating you to try different things and answering your questions.
We will focus on the following points during the online workshop:
- what are the special needs of you and your child?
- what are the barriers to overcome and how can you overcome them?
- how do you get your child to eat healthy foods?
Especially these days, everyone wants to prevent COVID 19 and try to stay as healthy as possible. While you can’t cure your body of COVID 19 with the right diet, you can prevent a lot.
Structure of the online workshop:
1 hour workshop theoretical part
2 hour workshop practical part (we create snacks together)
Secure now one of the few places for this online workshop to become the best version of yourself.
THE WORKSHOP WILL TAKE PLACE ON ZOOM. ACCESS TO THIE LINK AND PASSWORD WILL BE PROVIDED IN THE EMAIL CONTAINING THE BOOKING CONFIRMATION.
THE RECIPES WILL BE SENT TO ALL PARTICIPANTS BY EMAIL 7 DAYS BEFORE THE WORKSHOP.