Due to its high content in natural minerals (92 out of 102), Jamaican Sea Moss is a must for your healthy and balanced diet. Minerals are essential for survival, however they are not produced by the body itself, which is why we need to consume them daily. Their function is not only to develop bone mass, teeth, hormones and blood cells, but also to transmit vital signals to the muscles and brain. Likewise, the immune system is strengthened and the cells are protected from free radicals. In addition, its high iron content provides the body with an optimal supply of oxygen, allowing us to be more energetic and efficient in everyday life. It is also considered a natural aphrodisiac.
Yes, Jamaican Sea Moss is especially recommended for face and hair masks. Jamaican Sea Moss is considered to be a plant-based source of collagen, which is the main component of cartilage, tendons, ligaments and skin. This makes Jamaican Sea Moss particularly effective in removing wrinkles, acne, eczema and melanin discoloration. To do this, apply the gel very thinly to the affected area of skin every day and allow it to penetrate for 30 minutes until a slight feeling of tension is felt. Then wipe the face with a towel soaked in lukewarm water. Repeat the treatment until the skin has healed. As a hair mask, my Jamaican Sea Moss Gel, when used regularly, can increase your hair growth by supplying your scalp with the abundant vitamin E it naturally contains. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, reducing oxidative stress in our body and protects against hair loss.
Yes, because it has an alkaline pH value. Alkaline means that a nutrient has a basic or alkaline effect on our body due to its pH value. Food and drinks with a pH of 7.5 or higher are called basic or alkaline. Anything with a pH value of 7 is considered neutral, such as tap and spring water. This so-called alkaline (basic) form of nutrition aims to keep the pH value in the blood at a stable pH value of 7.3. With an alkaline diet, the entire body including the acidic stomach and the relatively alkaline blood automatically ensures that our PH value in the blood remains alkaline.
- Digestive problems and constipation, which for example lead to abdominal cramps
- Clears your body of mucus (e.g. nasal mucus) and toxins
- Helps your body recover quicker from muscle cramps and muscle cartilage
- Helps your skin heal from inflammation such as sunburn, dermatitis, herpes and eczema
- Assists your body in losing weight and curbs your appetite
- It alleviates unpleasant symptoms of nausea and heartburn
- Depression, anxiety and restlessness
- Reduces LDL cholesterol, which especially improves the living conditions of diabetics
- Hashimoto (hypothyroidism) Due to its excellent iodine content, Jamaican Sea Moss Gel has a positive effect on the production of T3 and T4 hormones. These are vital hormones in keeping the metabolism of the entire organism active and maintaining its performance.